My business is a limited company
Trading via a limited company offers many benefits and has become a popular vessel for modest and larger businesses alike.
In utilising a company there are a number of compliance requirements that you will required to meet. The basic filing requirements for HMRC and Companies House include: –
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Completion of CT600, company tax return
- Company tax computation
- Preparation of personal tax returns for directors
- Compliance with Real time information reporting for Payroll
- Filing of Annual Return at Companies House
We will assist you with the above for a fixed monthly fee, providing you with the assurance of a fixed price service which does not intrude on your cash flow.
In addition to providing the basic requirements above, we can also provide additional Services.